Thursday, March 31, 2011

The dumb and the dumber!

Really cute of them to seek for me to give me my inheritance, pitty I could be anybody, as long as I give them some money, before they vanish with all the inheritance story... lol.

==================================================================================

Hello Sir,


My name is Dr. Michael George of {CBN}. I am informing you of an attempt by 2 gentlemen,
Dr.Marvin King of Canada(your respresentative) and Egnr. Moses Okon (your partner) who came to my office to put up claims for your inheritance.

After series of investigation we discovered that the inheritance claim belongs to you.

Amongst the documents presented by the two men is an authorization letter/Power Of Attorney purpotedly signed by you.

Consequently we are contacting you to confirm if you actually sent them to collect these funds on your behalf.

You are therefore directed to contact me/office within the next 48hours with your confirmation or a counter claim.
This is to enable us regularise and effect payment accordingly.

Finally, this office shall not be held liable for any erroneous payment.
Be advised.

I awaits your immediate prompt response.

Thank you.
Dr. Michael George

======================================================================================

How is this working?

Answer it, no matter your name you will automatically be the heir!

And naturally you must pay some sort of attorney taxes beforehand, and... welll.. you already know the rest!

Once money exchange hands, that's it, no more inheritance, no attorney ever existed, and at their e-mail nobody will ever reply again!

No comments:

Post a Comment